1. Each delegate is expected to register as an official delegate to the Representative Assembly (RA) with both the California delegation and NEA.
2. Each delegate is expected to attend all caucuses of the California delegation. Delegates must be registered with the California delegation to participate in the caucus.
3. Each delegate is expected to be punctual to meetings and to remain through the convention.
4. Each delegate shall attend all business meetings of the RA.
5. Each delegate is strongly encouraged to attend NEA budget committee hearings, resolutions committee hearings, bylaw committee hearings, speeches by prominent national figures, etc.
6. Each delegate should take into consideration CTA State Council and caucus policy when voting.
7. Each delegate is encouraged to participate fully in all activities of the California delegation.
8. Each delegate is expected to provide a written report of all convention activities to the FSTO Rep. Council.
All Delegates need to understand that, as a local delegate, their attendance is being directly funded, at least partially, by membership dues. Delegates need to accept their responsibility to carry out the above specified duties.